Manny Pacquiao Vs. Oscar de la Hoya

Posted by Unknown | Thursday, October 09, 2008

Manny Pacquiao Vs. Oscar de la Hoya Fight is done deal dubbed as "The Dream Match".
Manny Pacquiao Vs. Oscar de la Hoya is set to fight on December 6, 2008 at Las Vegas Nevada.

They will be fighting at 147 pound limit, a welterweight bout where Manny has never been before.Despite the 4 inch height difference Manny still accepted the fight.

Quoting Manny,“This is my greatest challenge,“When I take that walk to the ring to fight Oscar, I will carry all the people of The Philippines - the entire country - on my shoulders. I promise I will fight with all of my heart and that I will give everything I have. Like my trainer Freddie Roach says, I have what it takes to win the biggest fight of my life.”

Meanwhile, Oscar de La Hoya is challenged with Pacquiao as his opponent as he considers him the best fighter today.Oscar dela Hoya holds a record of(39-5, 30 KOs) and Manny Pacquiao who holds a record of(47-3-2, 35 KOs) considered the most exciting boxer and the no. 1 pound for pound king in boxing.

Manny Pacquiao vs. Oscar de la Hoya fight will turn your December warm as fire.So keep updated.Check my video i will upload soon.

Manny Pacquiao vs. Oscar de la Hoya

Share and Enjoy!
Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Mixx Furl Propeller Simpy Live Twitthis Add To Slashdot Spurl Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Blinklist Blogmarks Smarkings Ma.gnolia SphereIt Sphinn Feedmelinks .
1 comments
  1. Anonymous December 8, 2008 at 4:50 AM  

    Im a pacquiao fan. Can u pls upload his video sooner? im so so eager to watch his fight with oscar..

Post a Comment

Recent Post