The Rich Jerk E-book Leaks On The Internet

Posted by Unknown | Saturday, October 06, 2007

The Rich Jerk E-book Leaks on the Interenet-Making Money Online Sad Truth
So you want to make money online?
Planning to make money online can be both easy and hard for many online marketeer.
Because there is a risk for everything. Starting your own business online is one risky job for you have to invest and risk money.
You invest effort,devote your time,and some knowledge.
Building your own presence or reputation is a long way hard road to take.
But what if one day your hard earned effort will be paralyzed by this uncalled circumtances.
Imagine having your site running armed with affiliates
which automates the process on your way in making nice big money.
But what if your digital product, your precious money maker will leak in the world wide web.
It is unfair part for you and for your affiliates who are working promoting the product and spending a little cents to advertise it.
As I was browsing in the on my computer,while I was looking for some information which I can learn from I came across The Rich Jerk.
I am starting to read articles regarding the rich jerk which got pretty excellent reviews.
I am ready to buy the e-book because I was tortured by the sales pitch.
But my interest went off dead when I came a cross the site where the richjerk pdf e-book revealed infront of me.
I can't believe that the most talked in the web which by the way I have not known for long been existing for years, is infront of me and reading it.
I did it thru searching for many reviews about it. The Rich Jerk- I'm better than You
For hours I've been browsing I accidentally got to see the e-book by the following search term:

"the rich jerk.pdf"



When you type it in google search with the following words,it will produce #1 to #9 listed sites and the leak rich jerk e-book grabs the number #5 spot.





When you click number #5 site, "ozcheaper.com/RichJerk/ " It leads you this page( see below for the caption)










And proceeding on clicking the above Parent Directory will again reveal you some of the digital products which
some you maybe familiar and been sold in the web for a piece a bunch of price...


1.

2. and 3.













How do this happen?In my opinion this happens because the site is suspended.You can see Figure# 3 , suspended page folder..Dated May 29,2006..

A no index,no follow tags should be implemented in any digital download page in order to prevent your digital download page be accessed in any major search engines..

Share and Enjoy!
Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Mixx Furl Propeller Simpy Live Twitthis Add To Slashdot Spurl Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Blinklist Blogmarks Smarkings Ma.gnolia SphereIt Sphinn Feedmelinks .
3 comments
  1. Unknown November 7, 2007 at 1:57 PM  

    Hi, I found your site through MBL. I notice your iste is about making money online, and I want to recommend you a good program.

    PicsPay.com is a new program that not only hosts your images for free but also promises to Pay.

    Check it out please:
    http://www.picspay.com/aff/ahsoon/

  2. Pinoy Rich Jerk November 18, 2007 at 8:11 PM  

    Yes, this rich jerk e-book is very informative about making money online, and there's a lot of things needed to know on how to become successful in online money making ventures.

    http://pinoy RICHjerk.com

  3. Mike Gervis June 25, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

    good stuff here man....Keep it up bro

Post a Comment

Recent Post